- Always plant your pond plants in large baskets.
- If the baskets have a coarse mesh, line them with sacking to prevent the soil from being washed away.
- Fill the baskets with Plant Substrate and moisten before adding the plants.
- Push the rootball carefully into the substrate and cover with about 2 cm of substrate.
- Plant Substrate will not make the water go murky.
Velda® Pond Plant Substrate
Get your pond plants off to a good start!
Give your pond plants a good start so that they can develop strong roots and fine foliage. Plant Substrate is a complete soil for all kinds of pond plants. Plants fulfil a very important role in the pond environment, as they absorb large quantities of nutrients and ensure a healthy pond.Show more