- You can put the nursery pot into a decorative pot. Choose a pot with holes in the bottom and a saucer.
- You can also choose to place the nursery pot on a saucer to catch the irrigation water.
- Use a pot in which the irrigation water is collected from the inner pot.
- Place the pot in a warm, fairly bright place (no direct sunlight).
- Choose a warm sunny, sheltered spot to plant the herb honey, or plant in a nice pot or planter. The plants need to harden up first, by standing the plants outside for an hour longer each day for 5 days.
- Transplant the honey herb (Stevia rebaudiana) into a larger pot, filled with fresh potting soil. Remove the plant from the old pot. Place the root ball of the honey herb at the correct height. Fill the pot with potting compost and gently apply a little pressure.
- Or transplant the plant to the open ground.