Adding more air to the charcoal makes it burn better. Cold air is drawn through the lower air slots and is guided along to the charcoal reservoir.
Both grill and internal dish are dishwasher friendly. The long slots on the outer casing ensure that the space between outer and inner dish is ventilated with cold air and the hot air escapes through the slots in the inner dish. This keeps the outer casing cool – it does not get hot.
The LotusGrill Smokeless Charcoal Barbecue comes with a handy carrier so is easily transportable wherever you go.
Greatest advantage to this hypermodern barbeque is that it is smokeless! Cooking fat does not drip onto the charcoal = no smoke! This bbq is therefore just what you need for bbq’ing on your patio (for instance). This is of course not permitted with a normal bbq because of the bother from smoke. The LotusGrill means you can enjoy all the advantages of a charcoal barbecue, just as often as you like, on your patio or decking – or indeed at the campsite!
The LotusGrill only requires 200 gr of charcoal meaning a thrifty and healthy meal of grilled meat because no harmful particles will affect the meat at all. The charcoal sits in its holder in the middle of the barbecue and stays there. This bbq can also be safely used on rather unsteady surfaces (like a boat deck).
The LotusGrill was awarded the Golden Innovation award by barbecue magazine Fire & Food in 2012!
- Charcoal barbecue
- Smokeless: no fat dripping on the coals = no smoke.
- Healthy: no harmful particles created
- Fast: ready to use within three minutes!
- Easy: Regulate the temperature with a patented air circulation system that works via a built in, battery driven fan
- Safe: outer casing remains cool
- Comes with a handy carrier
- Dim.: 340 x 340 x 234 mm
- Guarantee: 2 year
- Weight: 3.7 kg
- Made in stainless steel, other metal and plastic
- Removable drip tray included
- Remarks: 4x 1.5V AA batteries required (not included)
- Suitable for (for instance) patio, decking or campsite and boat