- Take a large bowl and fill it with lukewarm water; the ball may respond poorly to cold water.
- Submerge the ball and give it some time to absorb the water.
- In the meantime, get a small vase or large drinking glass and fill it with lukewarm water as well. You can also use a well-washed jam jar. That option is both trendy and good for the environment.
- Remove the ball from the water and let it drip dry, then place it into the bottom of the vase, glass or jar with the cord.
- Place the Lettuce sphere on a sunny window sill, patio or balcony and give it water every once in a while.
- Once the lettuce leaves are large enough, you can clip them and make your own salad. Don’t forget to put the Lettuce sphere back in the water, so that you can enjoy fresh lettuce again in another two weeks.
Dip and Grow Lettuce sphere - Seed
Do it yourself: Growing lettuce with the Lettuce sphere
Want to grow lettuce in the winter, spring, summer or autumn? With the Dipz & Grow Lettuce sphere, you can grow and eat your own mixed lettuces all year long. It’s extremely easy: no potting soil required. The Dipz & Grow Lettuce sphere is a unique way to grow your own lettuce. The Lettuce sphere is a large moss ball containing no less than 75 organic lettuce seeds that are nourished with organic fertiliser.Show more
Show moreGrowing your own lettuce has never been so easy or so much fun: