- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Modern and natural appearance
- Double walled, so insulating
- Lightweight so easy to move
- Maintenance free
- UV resistant
- Frost resistant
- Made in the Netherlands
- 10 year guarantee
Capi Nature Rib Square anthracite
Features a unique insulating layer
Capi Nature Rib pots are sustainably produced in the Netherlands and feature the ‘Rib’ texture that gives them a unique look. This ‘Rib’ texture is inspired by wicker and its thin, clean lines. The narrow, dancing lines give these pots a natural look, with a playful touch. The flower pots has a unique, double-walled insulating layer that protects the plant from heat in summer and frost in winter. Will you be using the flower pot outdoors? Remember to drill a drainage hole of at least 25 mm in the bottom!Show more
Show moreAll the benefits in a row:
- If you wish to move the flower pot outdoors, you will need to drill drainage holes in the base of the pot to allow excess water to drain from the pot.
- Fill 1/3 of the pot with expanded clay aggregate. This allows for an optimal balance of oxygen and water allowing your plant to grow better.
- Fill the remainder of the pot with potting soil. We would advise adding plant food to the potting soil immediately and mixing it well.
- Fill the pot with your favourite plant(s).
- You could also scatter some expanded clay aggregate on top of the potting soil. This gives a decorative effect and ensures that the top layer of the potting soil dries out less quickly.