- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Modern and natural appearance
- Double walled, so insulating
- Lightweight so easy to move
- Maintenance free
- UV resistant
- Frost resistant
- Made in the Netherlands
- 10 year guarantee
Capi Clay Nature black
With a unique insulating layer
Capi Nature Clay is a new texture featured in our Made in Holland collection this year. A rugged natural look that is inspired by broken clay. This texture shows the transformation process of clay from liquid to solid and how it ultimately shatters. A great pot for inside your home or outside on the patio or balcony. Do you want to use the pot outside? Don’t forget to drill a hole in the bottom!Show more
Show moreAll the benefits in a row:
- If you wish to move the flower pot outdoors, you will need to drill drainage holes in the base of the pot to allow excess water to drain from the pot.
- Fill 1/3 of the pot with expanded clay aggregate. This allows for an optimal balance of oxygen and water allowing your plant to grow better.
- Fill the remainder of the pot with potting soil. We would advise adding plant food to the potting soil immediately and mixing it well.
- Fill the pot with your favourite plant(s).
- You could also scatter some expanded clay aggregate on top of the potting soil. This gives a decorative effect and ensures that the top layer of the potting soil dries out less quickly.